Sr. PROJECT MANAGER
Are you an excellent communicator, team motivator and all-round project management wizard? Do you rise to every challenge, working hard and playing hard with equal measure? Obsessive about the detail, whilst also juggling multiple projects and stakeholders with ease? Optimistic, proactive, accountable, empathic, and a driven team player?
We are looking for experienced Project Managers with extensive knowledge of 3D packaging and product design. You will be joining a successful interdisciplinary innovation and design agency, working on both local and international client accounts. You will report in to the Business Leads and manage multiple projects covering 3D design & engineering, graphic design & DTP and digital.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3-5 years experience in project management roles working with international clients
• Proven ability to lead successful projects from start to finish line
•Extensive 3D packaging and product design experience
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Experience with professional project management software
• Proficient in Microsoft Office & Keynote
• Highly developed social skills client-facing
• Fluent in English spoken and written communication (preferably native speaker)
• Skilled at motivating others and negotiating with partners
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
• The glue that brings people together behind a shared vision and goal
• A creative spirit with a keen interest in design
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a studio full of inspiration, a competitive package and exposure to exciting opportunities and career development. We work in an open, challenging and professional work culture. Additionally, you can enjoy a fresh tasty lunch and weekly beer-fridge Fridays, as well as regular socials. Last but least, we offer flexible work hours and a few extra Reggie days on top of the 24 paid holidays.
WHO WE ARE
REGGS is an interdisciplinary design studio (a so-called creative ‘one-stop-shop’) based in Amsterdam, Groningen, Zurich and Berlin. We develop effective and innovative total design solutions. We aim to create positive changes in how people live, learn, work and play.
To us, growth is not about an endless appetite for bigger and more. Growth starts with curiosity and ends with better, smarter and more meaningful solutions in the lives of people. We always work in service of both end-users and our clients with head and heart. This is how we create meaningful design for people and effective solutions for our clients.
We service a wide range of clients, varying from national & international brand owners and technology suppliers in the field of consumer products, food & beverage, medical equipment, mobility, games and High Tech.
Dreaming of becoming a REGGIE
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, questions: call +31(0)204626565 and ask for Claartje.