PACKAGING & BRAND DESIGNER
Are you an experienced designer looking for the creative freedom to make your mark? Optimistic, driven and strategic in your approach. With a broad portfolio of packaging and brand design experience for FMCG and lifestyle brands? Then this is the job for you!
In order to strengthen our team and address our growing client portfolio we are looking for a talented packaging and brand designer with at least five years agency experience for Dutch and International brands.
You will be working in a diverse working environment where you’ll develop distinctive brand stories by listening to insights on client’s challenges. Not only will you create brand and product identities with a 360 view, but you will also craft their application across touch points. The challenge is there to transform your Big Ideas into digital and 3D applications. In addition, you will have the chance to substantiate and convince key stakeholders on qualitative and creative platform Ideas.
– An ambitious mid-weight designer with 5+ years experience in brand & packaging design.
– Experience in complex packaging projects covering portfolio & range architecture as well as retail POS/POP and brand activation.
– Experience developing and implementing design systems for print and digital.
– Excellent command of layout, iconography, typography, and information architecture.
– A designer who is able to co-create and listen to clients.
– Fluent in English in verbal and written communication.
– Pro-active, responsible and highly motivated.
WHO WE ARE
REGGS is an interdisciplinary design studio based in Amsterdam with hubs in Groningen, Zurich and Berlin. We develop effective and innovative total design solutions, aiming to create positive changes in how people live, learn, work and play.
We service a wide range of clients, varying from national & international brand owners, retail and technology suppliers in the field of consumer products, food & beverage, medical equipment, mobility, games and High Tech.
What else to expect? You can enjoy a fresh tasty lunch and weekly beer-fridge Fridays, as well as regular socials. Last but least, we offer flexible work hours and a few extra Reggie days on top of the 24 paid holidays.
Dreaming of becoming a REGGIE
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com, questions: call +31(0)204626565 and ask for Claartje.