Based in our Amsterdam studio, we’re on the hunt for an experienced Client Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone with a positive, proactive attitude. Are you notorious for your contagious enthusiasm and do you have a real passion for brands and design? Are you able to see the bigger picture and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously? If you also have the other skills that make a brilliant Account Manager – an excellent communicator, well-organised with a careful attention to detail; Then you’ll feel right at home in our multi-disciplinary team and we’d love to hear from you.
THE JOB REQUIRES
- Proven skills to build prosperous and sustainable client relationships
- Collaborating with the REGGS team to maintain the financial health of our business, and ensuring that true and fair financial records are maintained at all times
- All-round accounting knowledge so you can maintain the smooth and effective day-to-day running of the cash account ledgers, payments, billing, credit control and project accounting
- Anticipating client needs and pro-actively offering solutions and opportunities for the brand
- Participating in brainstorms, offering creative ideas and approaches towards client requests and needs
- Keeping track of budget scopes and delivery against agreed timelines
- Aligning with teams to ensure that asset creation and development needs are within budget
- Participating in internal weekly Sales Meetings and providing key updates relating to ongoing projects
- Have knowledge of the inner workings of a creative team and processes, and an understanding of the array of different creative skill sets and how long different deliverables take
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to facilitate multiple projects simultaneously
- Good at presenting creative solutions to complex problems and passionate about your client’s success
- Confidence in verbal and written communication with excellent presentation skills
- Experience in an agency environment; must be process-orientated and highly organized
- Based in the Netherlands or willing to relocate
WHO WE ARE
REGGS is an interdisciplinary design studio (a so-called creative ‘one-stop-shop’) based in Amsterdam, Groningen, Zurich and Berlin. We develop effective and innovative total design solutions. We aim to create positive changes in how people live, learn, work and play.
To us, growth is not about an endless appetite for bigger and more. Growth starts with curiosity and ends with better, smarter and more meaningful solutions in the lives of people. We always work in service of both end-users and our clients with head and heart. This is how we create meaningful design for people and effective solutions for our clients.
We service a wide range of clients, varying from national & international brand owners and technology suppliers in the field of consumer products, FMCG, medical equipment, mobility, games and High Tech.
What else to expect? You can enjoy a fresh tasty lunch and weekly beer-fridge Fridays, as well as regular socials. Last but least, we offer flexible work hours and a few extra Reggie days on top of the 24 paid holidays.
Dreaming of becoming a REGGIE
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com, questions: call +31(0)204626565 and ask for Claartje.