REGGS is looking for talent:
REGGS® is an independent design agency and builder of Brand Equity. As a multi-disciplinary team, we deliver real-life positive impact for people, brands and businesses. We have a history of being close to our clients, building long-term relationships and keeping it real. Among them are Unilever, Heineken, AMD, Philips, A/S Watson, Haier, Johma, Dirk, Smit & Dorlas, Vrumona, ANWB and many more.
If you are not afraid to ask simple but meaningful questions like "Why?"; are always searching for the root cause of problems; have a passion for data as well as culture - then this position is for you. You'll get to be in on the ground-floor of building exciting brand strategies; identifying killer insights, whether they are buried in consumer perceptions or in Google Analytics. The ideal candidate should be interested in roles such as Digital Analyst, Digital Strategist, Insight Analyst or Account Planner. We don't care how many years of experience you have; what we care about is what you've done and what you're capable of doing.
• You are tech savvy and up-to-date with fast-paced developments in digital marketing
• You are confident to write posts, maintain digital platforms and participate in relevant forums and threads on behalf of REGGS
• You are passionate, positive, and have a willing-to-learn attitude
• You ask the right questions, pursue the data with intensity, and aim to add as much clarity as possible to every situation – using your knowledge to shape strategic recommendations
• You straddle the intersection of usability, design, psychology, and web analytics
• You understand site visitors and why they do or don't take certain actions
• You possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in person, over the phone, and in writing
• You are proactive and independent - you identify problems and opportunities without being asked
• Make our REGGS brand a winner online, through web, SEO, social and much more
• Analyze website metrics with direction from the Web Analytics team
• Assist in interviewing target audience members for clients through scheduling, constructing discussion guides, and analyzing responses
• Develop comprehensive online strategies for marketing clients
• Assist in the pitch process, contributing research, insights, and strategy recommendations
• Craft insightful user personas based on thorough qualitative and quantitative research
• Create conversion rate optimization plans & recommendations
Dreaming of being a Reggie? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in REGGS!