REGGS is looking for talent!
Our product design team is looking for a highly motivated and talented senior design engineer, (technical) concept designer, who has hands-on experience in product engineering. With a degree in industrial design engineering or mechanical engineering and at least 7 years of relevant experience in product development.
Are you a specialist mad about translating consumer insights into feasible products for international clients in professional and consumer markets? And even more importantly, do you have an excellent feeling for what’s valuable for an end-consumer? Then join our design team full time. Preferably you have extensive experience with Solidworks Premium defining the product architecture and specifying assemblies and parts. You are working in a team of designers and engineers and rapport to the technical director.
Desired skills and experience
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in industrial design engineering or mechanical engineering.
• Min of 7 years experience in product engineering in a design studio.
• Experienced with Solid Works Premium as a 3d modeler and engineer.
• Able to translate design proposals to feasible production.
• Accurate in technical specifications (2d drawings & 3d files) and instructions to production partners.
• Motivates and trains junior team members.
• Feels comfortable in brainstorm sessions with clients to share relevant technical insights in for example the latest production techniques
• Able to communicate in English and preferably German.
• A team player (in multidisciplinary design teams)
Please respond with a motivation letter, CV and PDF portfolio to: email@example.com
'We create meaningful design for people and effective brands for our clients'.
We are an Amsterdam based interdisciplinary design studio (a so-called creative ‘one-stop-shop’). We develop effective and innovative total solutions, which allow us to create positive changes in how people live, learn, work and play. And we are able to realize this through the know-how of over 25 professionals who specialize in brand, product and user interface design or engineering.
'Creating growth for people and businesses'.
To us, growth is not about an endless appetite for bigger and more. Growth starts with curiosity and ends with better, smarter and more meaningful solutions in the lives of people. We always work in service of both end-users and our clients – with head and heart.
In a time that screams for new solutions and insights, this working method is more relevant than ever. Design should come up with answers and set things in motion, which is only possible if you find something or someone else more important than yourself. We call it servant creative leadership.
We service a wide range of clients, varying from national & international brand owners and technology suppliers in the field of consumer products, food & beverage, medical equipment, mobility, games and High Tech.