REGGS is looking for talent:
Internship project management.
Are you independent, empathic, pragmatic and optimistic? Eager to learn, plan, push and supercharge? And with an interest in interdisciplinary design? Contact us for a challenging internship.
REGGS® is an innovation & design agency, a creative one-stop-shop, in which branding, design and engineering specialists work closely together. With an international team of 30+ we create growth for people, business and brand. Growth resulting in successful products & packaging, brand equity, market share or Intellectual Property. But foremost in positive change in how people live, work, eat, learn and play. We work together with Heineken, Philips, A/S Watson, Haier, Unilever, Johma, Dirk, Smit & Dorlas, Heinen und Löwestein, Vrumona, ANWB and many more.
- • A 3rd year student communication, marketing and or design.
- • Looking for an internship for at least 5 months.
- • Fluent in Dutch and English in speech and writing.
- • Somebody who likes to communicate and co-create.
- • A sense for organisation, communication and good design.
- • You will assist several project leads.
- • But will also get your own projects in which you can show off your talents.
REGGS offers a studio full of inspiration, shared lunches with good conversations, 'borrels' on Thursday and Fridays, and of course an intern compensation!
We work in an open, challenging and professional work culture.
Excited to become a REGGIE? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com, questions: call +31(0)204626565 and ask for Claartje.
Looking forward hearing from you!