REGGS is looking for a Senior Product Designer to strengthen our interdisciplinary design teams!
Are you a hands-on designer with good listening and understanding skills? Someone who can digest insights into impactful designs to ensure we are developing the right solution to the right challenge.
We are looking for a highly creative, motivated designer with good sketching and 3D skills.
Desired skills and experience
• 3+ years of Industrial Design experience in physical product design.
• An incurable curiosity and a passion to dive into opportunities.
• Excellent in sketching and 3d modelling (Solid Works is preferred)
• Experience in translating client challenges into tangible design.
• Inspirator who can bring young team members to a next level.
• Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work within interdisciplinary teams.
Who we are
REGGS is an Amsterdam based interdisciplinary design studio (a so-called creative ‘one-stop-shop’). We develop effective and innovative total solutions, which allow us to create positive changes in how people live, learn, work and play. We are able to realize this through the know-how of over 25+ professionals who specialise in brand, product and user engineering.
To us, growth is not about an endless appetite for bigger and more. Growth starts with curiosity and ends with better, smarter and more meaningful solutions in the lives of people. We always work in service of both end-users and our clients with head and heart. This is how we create meaningful design for people and effective solutions for our clients.
We service a wide range of clients, varying from national & international brand owners and technology suppliers in the field of consumer products, food & beverage, medical equipment, mobility, games and High Tech.
Please respond with a motivation letter, CV and PDF portfolio to: email@example.com, and ask for Claartje.
'Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things.'
We create growth for people, business and brand. Through creativity.