REGGS is looking for talent!
Are you an experienced designer looking for the creative freedom to make your mark? Optimistic, driven and strategic in your approach. An excellent mentor as well as a hands on designer? With a broad portfolio of packaging and brand design experience for FMCG and lifestyle brands? Then this is the job for you.
In order to strengthen our team and address our growing client portfolio we are looking for a talented packaging and brand designer with at least five years agency experience for Dutch and International brands.
You will be working in a diverse working environment where you’ll develop distinctive brand stories by listening to insights on client’s challenges. Not only will you create brand and product identities with a 360 view, but you will also craft their application across touch points. The challenge is there to transform your Big Ideas into digital and 3D applications. In addition, you will have the chance to substantiate and convince key stakeholders on qualitative and creative platform Ideas.
- An ambitious mid-weight designer with 5+ years experience in brand & packaging design (able to quickly take the next step to senior designer and team mentor).
- Experience in complex packaging projects covering portfolio & range architecture as well as retail POS/POP and brand activation.
- Experience developing and implementing design systems for print and digital.
- Excellent command of layout, iconography, typography, and information architecture.
- A designer who is able to co-create and listen to clients.
- Fluent in English in verbal and written communication.
- Pro-active, responsible and highly motivated.
You will be part of an international team of 30+ creatives, working in an inspiring studio in Amsterdam or Groningen with an open, creatively driven culture, where responsibility and ambition are valued.
We believe in making a positive impact, that’s why working at REGGS® means getting possibilities to grow into the best professional version of yourself. We encourage the continuous flow of new ideas and pride ourselves on our teamspirit to turn ideas into reality.
What else to expect? You can enjoy a fresh tasty lunch and weekly beer-fridge Fridays, as well as regular socials. Last but least, we offer flexible work hours and a few extra Reggie days on top of the 24 paid holidays.
Dreaming of becoming a REGGIE?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, questions: call +31(0)204626565 and ask for Claartje.